Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bradford news:

He loves his bike but I think he likes his helmet more. He wore it all day-even in the house!
Yes, he can use a mouse...sorta. He still needs help but he loves to play Elmo games.
Bradford at Lee University. My former roommates and I got together for a fun weekend and Bradford had a ball with the kids!
Just a day in the life of Bradford and his "bear and pa". Some days I wonder if he will have that thing when he graduates from high school! His latest saying is, "Mommy, I think I don't want to do that." It is "I think" all day...definitely finding his independence! He tries to boss Carley around and I have found him disciplining his toys (of course, repeating what he hears from me!).
We are taking swimming lessons. The first 2 went great but he flipped out on the 3rd lesson so we are going to take a break and try again in a month or so after he has had time to "enjoy" swimming and not think of it as work. He loves the water...just not being told what to do in the water!

No comments: